USER FRIENDLY WEB FONTS
To implement FontsLive, select the fonts you'd like to use on your website, choose a hosting plan that fits your needs, and update your website using the code we provide for you.
AN EASY SETUP
Follow these 5 simple steps to implement FontsLive on your site:
1. First, select the fonts you want to use in your website then add them to your shopping cart.
2. Next, pick the service level that will accommodate the monthly traffic to your website.
3. After purchasing the desired web font subscriptions, go into your account to the Web Font Manager.
4. In the Web Font Manager you will set up the website, confirm the fonts you want to use, choose options such as subsetting the font character sets to reduce the file size, and then generate a CSS Resource file.
5. To implement the Web Fonts on your site, simply insert the one line of code we provide into your page template, then update your font-family tags with your new fonts. Test and verify that all is correct and then you are done!
MAKE CHANGES WITH EASE
Use the Web Fonts Manager to make changes to your site. It allows you to switch domains, add fonts, and review usage.