Fontslive.com - Web Fonts Help and Customer Support
If you have any questions on how to implement Web Fonts, please see our Quick Start Guide. This helpful tutorial shows the steps to quickly enable Web Fonts with your website.
How FontsLive Works
- What is FontsLive?
- Why should I choose FontsLive?
- What is the Windows® Azure™ cloud computing services platform?
- How easy is it to use custom fonts with CSS @font-face?
- Selecting a plan - payment options
- Can I host the fonts on my servers?
- What happens if my traffic increases and I exceed my allocated bandwidth?
- Things to consider when choosing a font
- What browsers are supported?
Implementation – Web Development
- System Status - uptime report
- Implementing FontsLive
- Will using FontsLive slow down my site?
- Why does my text appear to flash in Firefox?
- Can I use FontsLive if I hand code my site?
- Can I legally use all your fonts on the web?
- Do you offer a self-hosting option?
- What if I exceed my pageviews allocation?
- How do I use additional font weights on my site?
- How can I use web fonts on a local machine or test server?
- Can I use web fonts on SSL pages?
- What if I am looking for a specific font?
- What are the terms of the service agreement?
- What’s the FontsLive refund policy?
Articles on Web Typography
- Web Font Quality
- Font-Weight Best Practices for Web Font Families
- TrueType Hinting Explained by Tom Rickner
If you have any problems, issues or questions you can also contact the FontsLive team.
About the FontsLive team
FontsLive is brought to you by Monotype Imaging and the web design and development team at DevBridge. Together we have built a system with premium fonts licensed from leading type designers and font foundries. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality web fonts and customer service.